Saturday, July 30, 2016

Touch not response on middle right of screen (Marshmallow bug?)

My android phone is not response for touch on the middle right of screen.

Test with touchscreen tester app, will see that area is not response.
upic.me /i/uc/13892317_10210301812291741_201992078562182295_n.jp g (sorry forum not allow me to post external link)

After turn on show touch position in developer mode, it show that I touch on that position but the system not process the proper action for that touch.
see video youtu.be /sLsV0coUbKA (sorry forum not allow me to post external link)

This happen to both off my phone Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S6 edge running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.

After reboot the phone will work fine, but after a few minutes or hour it will happen again.
Anyone have the same problem, or anyone know how to fix this?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aEPfSm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment