Saturday, July 30, 2016

Soft bricked(i think)g3, no download mode - phone still active_help get back to stock

I have a Sprint LG G3 LS990 that I have been having major trouble with as far as getting a custom recovery. Reason being is the Auto Rec wouldnt work for me because of my version of SuperSU. Flashify wouldnt work, even if I could find the correct file becuae it says to be careful when you are using lollipop AND/OR MAKE SURE BOOTOADER IS UNLCKED BEFORE FLASHING. I thought I had found a solution, but that solution did this to my phone. I basically tried to use BUMP to get TWRP, and based on what I read, I am SOFTBRICKED to a certain extent? My phone still works and everything, still root access, but I do not have any type of recovery or download mode to use any of these solutions that I keep finding. When I try to go into Download mode, or Boot into Recovery, it just goes to FASTBOOT. I cannot find our exactly what to do from here. I am rather a NOOB, but can take and retain direction and information well. I have been looking for a FASTBOOT SOLUTION for literally like TWO DAYS now and cannot seem to find one. If anyone could please help and tell me where to go from here. Anything that would get me to where I can factory reset my phone and reroot it. That is really the goal. The ultimate goal is reroot, custom recovery and BLISSPOP ROM and then I will be fine. I need information on totally RESETTING PHONE/(RESTORING RECOVERY?) from fastboot mode, or justs doing the whole process. Resetting phone so everything is how it should be STOCK WISE, so I can proceed to re root it. Thank you in advance for even reading this.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ac98ee
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment