Sunday, July 31, 2016

[Help] can't install custom recovery on Lenovo Vibe C at all!

Hello
A newbie here ...
My new phone "Lenovo Vibe C (A2020)" does not allow me to install any kind of custom recovery on it, I tried the following methods ...
1- SP Flash Tool: doesn't detect my phone at all, even after installing all drivers (Qualcomm, MTK, Etc ,,, ).
2- Adb and fastboot: whenever I try to flash a recovery, it only shows (waiting for a device) command, even after being detected by "adb devices" command, and showing device ID.
3- flashing apps: I used flashify and thrasher, at the beginning they both show a successful flashing process, up until rebooting to recovery, then only shows "Lenovo" logo for a second right before turning the phone off.
that's what i did, any help would be appreciated.
Note: the phone isn't even indexed in the site's database ... I wonder why!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aruiG2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment