Saturday, July 30, 2016

I dropped my phone in water and now it's not booting up???

Hi guys,

So three days ago, I dropped my phone in water. I kept it off and didn't touch it for 3 days. Today, I realized there is no more moisture by the cameras and tried to turn it on. When I do, it gets to the screen that says "dm-verity verification failed...need to verify DRK first...". I did try and hit reboot system now, nothing, lopped back to this. I have really important pictures on here.I have a few questions:

1. Can i get the pictures off of here before I wipe?
2. What can i even do to fix this?

I was not rooting the phone or anything like that. I'm pretty much a noob and literally have no idea what to do. I really appreciate any help. it's the green international s6 edge

THANKS GUSY!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ac7Pw0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment